Traffic direction enforcement (even against 4x4s and jeeps)
- Rotating blocks of steel – 50mm thick
- Lowered by tyres moving in approved direction
- Units bolted into rotagilla fixing through
- Allows cleaning and service without civil work
- Mechanical warranty 4 years
- Unlimited axle weight
- Rotagilla trough – set in concrete
- 100mm drainage system incorporated
- Easy installation
- High performance grease retentive bushes and grease points
- Big blocks of rubber for end stops
- Silent operation : option 1 high speed rating specification available, option 2 security spikes instead of flat ends
- 1. AEL – Alternative Economic Layout – 170mm spacing gaps
- 2. SLCL – Special Low Cost Layout – in banks of 3, 4 or 5 either side of gap in centre of road
The best security one way traffic controller
If you want to stop a vehicle from going the wrong way at a security checkpoint or control barrier – install “Alligator Teeth Spike Barrier System” made only by ENTRY PARKING POSTS of SOLIHULL UK.
Some examples of the effectiveness of the control system include a transit van at an MOD site stopped with four flat tyres – a Volvo 4 x 4 car at the Gothenberg factory with three flat tyres in twenty seconds – a container at Tilbury two tyres – an HGV refuse vehicle with double width tyres at Roadline Containers in Barking.
The 50mm wide alligator teeth rotating steel blocks which we used for car park traffic controls are sharpened to 16mm to provide maximum effectiveness with rigidity that exceeds all other contractor designs, claims Anthony Prosser who created the concept..